Meet the Cast
Many faces from Professor Layton's school days have resurfaced, giving a glimpse into his past. What parts will they play in this mystery?
- Professor Layton London's most famous puzzle master will need to call on his legendary intellect and dig deep to unravel the mysteries plaguing the city.
- Luke Triton Professor Layton's dedicated apprentice loves to tag along on his adventures. Thankfully, he's no slouch in his ability to help crack the case.
- Emmy Altava Fearless, curious, and a great photographer, Layton's assistant Emmy always manages to uncover something new.
- Randall Ascot Layton's best friend from his school days, Randall mysteriously disappeared on an expedition some 18 years ago.
- Angela Ledore Another one of Layton's long-time friends, Angela writes a letter to Professor Layton, pleading with him to help solve the mystery in Monte d'Or.
- Henry Ledore Also an old friend of Professor Layton's, Henry is a pretty big deal around these parts. He seems to pretty much run the show in Monte d'Or.
- The Masked Gentleman This dapperly dressed fellow is rampaging around the city, turning tourists into horses and causing a general ruckus with his so-called "dark miracles."
Click each character to learn more